Evaluating Community Impact Workshop ~ Saskatoon
This is the final Evaluating Community Impact workshop. If you are interested in evaluating community change and impact, you will not want to miss this.
There are countless community change initiatives working on a diversity of issues and Evaluating Community Impact: Capturing and Making Sense of Community Outcomes is a three-day workshop intended to provide those who are funding, planning and implementing community change initiatives with an opportunity to learn the latest and most practical evaluation ideas and practices.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for you if:
- You manage programs that need to be evaluated
- You are part of a collaborative that is trying to understand how to evaluate
- You are a community development professional who wants to make the connection between learning and community change
- You are in a collective impact network and wanting to understand shared measurement
- Evaluation is part of your job description
You will learn
- Three frameworks to organize and communicate the “progress” of community change initiatives
- Four scenarios for using hard and soft indicators to capture outcomes
- A new method for demonstrating a group’s contribution – rather than attribution -- to outcomes
- Five aides to improve the chances that social innovators and evaluators develop evaluations that are used
- A continuum of strategy – ranging from emergent to traditional – and their implications for evaluation
This training does have limited space so we encourage you to register today.
Click here for more information about the workshop.