Family in motion Day events
February 18th is Family in motion Day!
Celebrate a tradition of physical activity this holiday.
How will your family be "in motion" on Family in motion Day February 18th 2013!? Send us a story and/or picture on how you stayed "in motion" for a chance to win great prizes like a family ski adventure to Table Mountain! Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, on our Facebook page or fax to 655-4498
Check out the FREE events being held in your area where you can be physically active with your family in the stat holiday....These are the events that we are aware of; keep your eyes open for other ones in your community!
- City of Saskatoon's Family Skate Event @ Clarence Downey Speed Skating Oval 2:00 - 4:00
- City of Saskatoon's Family Skate Event @ Cosmo Civic Center (including indoor activities) 2:00 - 4:00
- Push2Play Family Games @ Kinsmen Park Noon - 4:00
- Nordic Ski Club's Open House @ Kinsmen Clubhouse Noon - 4:00
- Tennis Saskatchewan's Little Aces "Try Tennis" (for all ages) @ Lakewood Tennis Club Noon - 4:00
- Saskatoon Fencing Club's "Try Fencing" (for all ages) @ Saskatoon Fencing Club (414 1st Ave N) 1:00 - 5:00
- Cameco Meewasin Family Day Skating Party @ Meewasin Outdoor Rink Noon - 4:00
- College Park Recreation Association Family Skate Day @ Gerhard Herzberg Park by Cardinal Leger School 1:00-3:00
- Briarwood Family in motion Day in the Park - skating, shinny, dog walking, playing outdoors as well as indoor hot beverages and treats @ the Briarwood Park and Community Centre - 1:00-4:00
- Family Glow Bowling at Hunter's Bowling Centres (prize sponsor)
Preston Park II Retirement Residence - Shuffelboard, Bocce Ball, Billiards, Putting - all ages welcome! @118 Armistice Way - 2:00-4:00.
And don't forget skiing or snowboarding at Table Mountain Regional Park (prize sponsor)
Does your community, group, club or facility have a physical activity related program or event on Monday February 18th? If you are in the Saskatoon Health Region please let us know and we will promote your activity! email@example.com or 306-655-DOIT (3648)