Lace Up with Team Diabetes
Looking for a great way to get active with your friends and family this summer?
The Canadian Diabetes Association (CDA) is hosting its 5th Annual "Lace Up" with Team Diabetes in Saskatoon on Saturday, August 29 at Archibald Park. This is a fun, family-friendly event that promotes healthy lifestyles by encouraging everyone to get active. Walk, run, or work together as a team to complete the relay. There is sure to be a race for every age and ability!
Date: Saturday, August 29th, 2015
Time: 8 a.m.
Location: Archibald Park, Saskatoon, SK
- 5K Run/Walk, 10K Run/Walk, 15K Run
- 5K Family Walk, Kids 200m Dash (Ages 8 and under)
- 3-person 15K Relay, 3-person 15K Youth Relay (Ages 9-15)
We’ve got some great incentives to keep you motivated:
- All early bird registrants will be entered into a draw for the chance to win a prize!
- All fundraisers over $200 will be entered into a draw for the chance to win a prize!
- Prizes will be awarded to the top individual and team fundraisers!
- "Lace Up" with Team Diabetes multi-use bandana!
- All finishers will receive a medal!
For more information:
Phone: 306- 933-1238